(No photographs of any victim are shown deliberately to guard their privacy and dignity)
5. Movies where the heroine is reduced to a sex object in skimpy clothes having sex on screen or doing item songs
3. For TV film makers- Dont depict some of them as scheming and evil women. Guys you too owe the society just like your big brothers of the film world.
4. For Police - Allowing call girls to operate in these high risk areas (high risk for rape) may not be a bad idea.
5. For Moral police - Monitoring the free sexual content on internet and razing a war against that would be far more beneficial to the society than blackening the faces of a few hapless girls in pubs.
6. Lastly for the Govt - how about self defence courses (judo/karate etc) for girls from primary school level? It may not help if pitted against muscular men but will be of some help against normal guys
7. Even Family balancing could be an answer to this. Normally a guy with a sister is likely to be more tolerant than a guy with no sisters. So, even family balancing could help. You can read about family balancing here http://recklessmusings.blogspot.in/2012/10/family-balancing-come-again-what-is.html
There is a lot more to write here and my heart really goes out for the victims. I hope the government steps in to ensure that all the victims get fair justice and rehabilitation support!!!
May god be with them in all their endeavours!!!
A related reading is this blog post